[tabs slidertype=”top tabs”] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Short itinerary [/tabtext] [tabtext]Price [/tabtext] [tabtext]Full itinerary [/tabtext] [tabtext]Terms[/tabtext] [tabtext]Book now [/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]
Tour High Lights
|1||Aqaba- Wadi Rum||Wadi Rum|
|3||Madaba- Dead Sea-Israel Border||Departure|
Prices Quoted in US Dollars Per Person
|Number of pax||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
- Meet and assist
- All transfer by Air Conditioned Bus with English speaking Driver
- Hotel on Bed and Break fast Sharing double Room
- Entrance Tickets to the Mentioned Sites
- Wadi Rum Jeep Tour For 2 Hours
- Wadi Rum Camping Site (on Half Board Basis )
- English Guide in Petra for (3 hours) and Jerash ( 1.5 hours)
- Lunch in the Dead Sea
- Short Horse Ride in Petra
- Tax Service in Jordan
- Travel Insurance
- Lunches and Dinners
- Extra Excursion
- Self Expenses
- Any items not mentioned above
[/tab] [tab]Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Tour Itinerary: Activities: sight seeing, camping, swimming and jeep tour.
Destination: Aqaba, Wadi Rum, Mount Nebo, Madaba and Dead Sea.
Physical rating: easy
Tour to Jordan From Israel
Your tour from Eilat to Petra and Wadi Rum will start by meeting our representative to assist you in the transition into Jordan. After a short tour of the city (Jordan’s port city) at the seaside of Aqaba, we will drive by the Desert Highway to the majestic desert of Wadi Rum, one of the most breathtaking deserts in Jordan. You will enjoy the spectacular scenes of Wadi Rum. After lunch, we will drive into the Wadi Rum on our 4×4 jeep tour, where we will see the magnificent sights. We will stay at a Bedouin camp for the night after a marvelous sunset. Private sleeping quarters and facilities (showers with hot water) will be provided. You also have the option to stay in a hotel in Petra (additional cost).
After an early rise we start with a freshly prepared breakfast. We continue our travel to Petra where you will see the highlights of one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Lunch will be provided among the facades of this timeless ancient city. After lunch we will wander through this magnificent red-rose city. In the evening we will drive through the kings high way to Madaba to relax in a comfortable hotel.
After a delightful breakfast you will visit the churches of Madaba with the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land in St George. We continue our trip to Mount Nebo (where Moses stood to see the Holy Land). Afterwards we enjoy a therapeutic swim in the Dead Sea accompanied with a luscious lunch. After a relaxing day we will drive back to the border for your departure to Eilat or Sheik Hussein (north border) .[/tab] [tab]
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till September 2013, except during Christmas, New Year and Easter holidays. Single room occupancy will be at a different rate for solo travelers.
Trip notes ( important)
- The tour is a private tour
- We will provide an English speaking driver but he will not be the guide in Petra
- The guide would join you in Petra for the regular tour only
- Lunch will be provided in a local restaurant but can be arranged in an upgraded restaurant for an extra charge
- Tipping of the horse driver is not included in the price if you ride the horse in Petra for 800 meter
- A horse drag carriage is not included in the tour but can be provided for extra 30 us$
- Aqaba tour is optional, depending on timing
- The Arava Border is open 06:30-20:00 (Sun-Thu), 08:00-20:00 (Fri-Sat) and closed on Yom Kippur and Muslim New Year.
- You will be walking several kilometres in Petra and the terrain is uneven. Please bring good walking shoes and a backpack for beverage, camera, etc.
- 2 hour jeep tour in Wadi Rum will be in old non-air conditioned 4×4 vehicles
- The trail of the tour in Wadi Rum would be as its mention in the itinerary; extras would be chargeable
- Drop off either in Amman, Aqaba border, or Sheikh Hussein would be the same price as in the tour
- If you choose an upgraded hotel (4 or 5 stars )you will be staying in Amman as only 3 stars hotels can be provided in Madaba
- If you choose to stay in the hotel and not in the camping site in Wadi Rum you will be transferred to Petra after your visit to Wadi Rum
- Wander Trace Tours have the right to to use the hotel mention in the program or similar
- Any services mentioned in the tour that you do not use are not refundable
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Jordan tour. Availability will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25%. Be aware that during Christmas, New Year holidays and tour packages the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit card, wire transfer, or Western Union
Jordan Entry Visa
You need to have a valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Jordan. You can obtain a visa from the Jordanian Consulate before departure. Entry visas are also available upon arrival at Jordanian airports for USD 30 per passport for certain nationalities. Please check with the Jordanian Consulate for details.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. Any tips offered would be appreciated, however you are not obligated to do so.
[/tab] [tab]Please select a valid form[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]
Tour to Jordan From Israel
During this 3 day tour you explore the beautiful desert of Wadi Rum and the ancient city of Petra up to the Kings highway and the ancient city of Madaba (mosaic city) where you can see Mount Nebo and memorial church of Moses. Good value for an affordable price.