[tabs slidertype=”top tabs”] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Short itinerary [/tabtext] [tabtext]Price [/tabtext] [tabtext]Full itinerary [/tabtext] [tabtext]Terms[/tabtext] [tabtext]Book Now [/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]
Tour High Lights
Wadi Rum and Petra tour from Aqaba
Take a Jeep Tour in the desert for 2 hours. Drive to Petra, have lunch and then begin a guided tour from the main gate through the Siq, to the Treasury, the Nabatean Roman Theater, the Roman road (Cardo) to the Basin, and then transfer back to Aqaba.[/tab] [tab]
price quoted on us dollars per person
|Number of pax||Price unit|
- Meet and assist
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum for 2 hours
- Ticket for Petra and Wadi Rum
- Lunch in petra
- Local English speaking guide in Petra for 3 hours
- Transfer by AC car
- Travel insurance
- Any items not mentioned above
Wadi Rum and Petra tour from Aqaba
Early morning pick up from Aqaba, transfer to Wadi Rum. Upon reaching the Wadi Rum visitor center, you will start your jeep tour in the desert for 2 hours, visiting the Nabataen inscriptions, Lawrence’s spring , and Khazali canyon . We will also enjoy some of the most beautiful sand dunes after you head back to the Rum village, where you will continue your tour to Petra. Upon arrival you will have lunch and then begin a guided tour from the main gate through the Siq, to the Treasury, the Nabatean Roman Theater, the Roman road (Cardo) to the Basin. In the evening you will be transferred back to Aqaba.[/tab] [tab]
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till September 2013, except during Christmas, New Year and Easter holidays.
Trip notes ( important)
- The tour is a private tour
- We will provide an English speaking driver but he will not be the guide in Petra and Wadi Rum
- The guide would join you in Petra for the regular tour only
- Lunch will be provided in a local restaurant but can be arranged in an upgraded (5-star) restaurant for an extra charge
- Tipping of the horse driver is not included in the price if you ride the horse in Petra for 800 meters
- A horse drag carriage is not included in the tour but can be provided for an extra $30 USD
- You walk several kilometres in Petra and the terrain is uneven. Please have good walking shoes and a backpack for beverage, camera etc.
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum is for 2 hours and will be in 4×4 old un condition cars
- The trail of the tour in Wadi Rum would be as it is mentioned in the itinerary
0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full adult tour price
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Egypt tour, spaces will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25%, and during the Christmas and New Year holidays and tour packages the required deposit is 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by credit card, wire transfer, or Western Union
Jordan Entry Visa
You need to have a valid passport at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Jordan and you can obtain a visa from the Jordanian Consulate before departure. Also, entry visas are available upon arrival at Jordanian airports for USD 30 per passport for certain nationalities. Please check with the Jordanian Consulate for details.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. Any tips offered will be appreciated, although you are not obligated to do so.
[/tab] [tab]Please select a valid form[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]
Wander Trace Tours designs private, independent tours of Jordan, holy land and Petra, which are tailor-made exactly to your Jordan trip specifications. Our tours can begin from Egypt, Israel, Aqaba or Amman, to allow you to discover Jordan’s amazing sites, including Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea ,and much more
Wadi Rum and Petra tour from Aqaba travel through the beautiful deserts of Wadi Rum and view the ancient carved sands stones of Petra.