[tabs slidertype=”top tabs”] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Short itinerary [/tabtext] [tabtext]Price [/tabtext] [tabtext]Full itinerary [/tabtext] [tabtext]Terms[/tabtext] [tabtext]Book now [/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]
Petra by Night Tour
Approach Petra as the ancient spice caravan travelers must have done after a long journey. Experience the Siq and the Treasury by candlelight with Bedouin music and storytelling.
Price: US$ 20 per person
- Ticket to Petra by Night
- Hot drink at the Treasury
- Any items not mention above
Petra by Night Tour
Approach Petra as the ancient spice caravan travelers must have done after a long journey. The mile-long entry gorge of Petra (the Siq) and the Treasury, mysterious enough in the daytime, become something out of a fairytale by the light of thousands of candles and the sound of a Bedouin shepherd’s flute. A local guide will also entertain you with some traditional storytelling. [/tab] [tab]
- Petra by Night ticket does not include entrance to the main site.
- The tour goes through the Siq to the Treasury, the first monument in Petra, and back.
- The tour is on foot and lasts for up to 2.5 hours.
- The ticket to Petra by Night may only used once by one person.
- Transfer from your hotel to Petra’s Visitors’ Centre is not included.
- You should be at the Visitors’ Centre half an hour before the show starts.
Prices are quoted in US dollars per person and are valid until September 2014.
Prices for Children
- Children under 2 are free of charge.
- Children aged from 2 to 5 pay 25% of the adult price.
- Children aged from 6 to 11 pay 50% of the adult price.
- Children over 12 pay the full adult price.
Reservations should be made as far in advance as possible so we can make the appropriate arrangements.
The booking will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25%, or, during the Christmas and New Year holidays, a deposit of 50%. This deposit is part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by wire transfer or through Western Union.
Jordan Entry Visas
To enter Jordan, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your scheduled departure date. Visas can be obtained in advance from the Jordanian Consulate in your country of origin, or upon arrival at a Jordanian airport for USD 30 (20-40 JOD depending on the season, payable in Jordanian dinar only). Please check for any special conditions attaching to your nationality beforehand.
It is customary in Jordan to express satisfaction and gratitude for good service by giving a tip. A tip is much appreciated by guides, drivers, cleaning staff, etc., but tipping is not obligatory and the amount is up to the tipper’s discretion.
[/tab] [tab]Please select a valid form[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]
Petra by Night tour: A romantic way to see Petra by candlelight as the ancient spice caravans must have seen it.