Tour High Lights
Petra tour from Aqaba
We will start the tour from the Aqaba Port where the Tours Representative will pick you up by the cruise exit door. You will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle to the rose red city of Petra, a must-see in the Middle East. Upon arrival at the Visitor’s Centre you will start on horse back or on foot to the Siq, then pass a narrow gorge and continue to the beautiful Treasury. From there you walk along the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Qasr Al Bent. After a buffet lunch you will be driven back to the cruise in Aqaba.
Prices Quoted in US Dollars Per Person
|price in us dollars||175 $|
- Pick up services from Aqaba Port and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned and brand-new vehicles.
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to Petra.
- Short horse ride in Petra.
- Lunch in Petra at a local restaurant.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Travel insurance.
- visa payment if require
- Horse drawn carriage or camel ride.
- Tips and private expenses.
General information for Petra tour from Aqaba
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip
- The tour is a private tour.
- We will provide an English speaking driver (he will not be the guide in Petra).
- The guide will join you in Petra for the regular tour which lasts for 3 hours.
- Lunch will be provided in a local restaurant (It can be arranged in an upgraded restaurant for an additional cost).
- Tipping of the horse driver is not included in the price if you ride the horse in Petra.
- A horse carriage is not included in the tour but can be provided for extra $30 USD.
- You walk several kilometers in Petra and the terrain is uneven. Please bring good walking shoes and a backpack for beverage, camera etc.
Jordan Entry Visa
You need to have a valid passport for at least 6 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Jordan and you can obtain a visa from the Jordanian Consulate before departure. Entry visas are also available upon arrival at Jordanian airports for USD 30 per passport for certain nationalities. Please note that when entering and exiting Jordan through Aqaba there is a special agreement for Visa fees as it is classed as the Aqaba Special Economic Zone (ASEZ). Also if you enter through any other land crossing in Jordan you are also entitled to the free visa if you arrive into the ASEZ within 48 hours of entering Jordan. You will then have proceed to check into the Visas and Employment Department in Aqaba. Please check with the Jordanian Consulate for further details.
It is a customary attitude for expressing ones satisfaction of good services rendered to him by staff on duty with him. Any tips offered will be appreciated, however you are not obligated to do so.