[tabs slidertype=”top tabs”] [tabcontainer] [tabtext]Short itinerary [/tabtext] [tabtext]Price [/tabtext] [tabtext]Full itinerary [/tabtext] [tabtext]Terms[/tabtext] [tabtext]Book now [/tabtext] [/tabcontainer] [tabcontent] [tab]
|1||Eilat – Petra||Petra||lunch &dinner|
|2||Full day visit Petra||Petra||Breakfast & dinner|
|3||Petra – Wadi Rum – Eilat border||N/A||Breakfast, lunch|
Prices quoted in US dollars per person
|No. of people||price|
- meet and Assistance at the border
- visa to Jordan
- All transfers by air-conditioned car
- 2 nights 3*Hotel (on half board bassis , double room)
- Entrance tickets to Petra for two days
- ticket of Wadi Rum
- English guide in Petra for 3 hours
- Short horse ride in Petra
- 4-hour jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- 2 Lunch in Wadi Rum and Petra
- assist in departure
- departure tax if any
- Lunch on day 2
- Additional excursions
- Private expenses
- Any items not mention above
Tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Eilat
Day 1: Eilat/Aqaba border – Petra
In the morning, your driver will meet you on the Jordanian side of the border and take you to Petra.
You will have all day in Petra exploring the Siq, the Treasury (Al Khazneh), the Roman theatre, the Royal Tombs, the colonnaded street, the Great Temple, Qasr el Bint, the Monastery (Ad Deir), etc.
Overnight in a 3 star hotel in Wadi Musa.
Day 2: Petra
After breakfast, you will spend a second day discovering Petra, including the High Place of Sacrifice, the Lion Fountain, the Tomb of the Roman Soldier, the Garden Palace, Wadi Farasa, etc.
Overnight in the hotel in Wadi Musa.
Day 3: Wadi Rum – Aqaba border
After breakfast, you will head to Wadi Rum for a 4-hour jeep tour and lunch in the desert. In the afternoon we will take you back to the border at Aqaba to cross to Eilat. [/tab] [tab]
- The tour is a private tour.
- We will provide an English speaking driver, but he will not do the guiding in Petra.
- A guide will join you in Petra for 3 hours only. You can explore by yourself for the rest of the day.
- Lunch will be provided in a local restaurant, but can be arranged in a higher-class restaurant for an extra charge
- If you choose to ride a horse in Petra, you will be expected to tip the driver. This tip is not included in our quoted price.
- You can choose to ride a horse-drawn carriage through the Siq in Petra. This is not included in the standard tour, but can be arranged for an extra US$ 30.
- A tour of Aqaba tour is optional, depending on timing.
- The Aqaba Border is open from 06:30-20:00 (Sun-Thu) and 08:00-20:00 (Fri-Sat). It is closed on Yom Kippur and the Muslim New Year.
- You will walk several kilometers in Petra and the terrain is uneven. Please bring suitable walking shoes and a backpack for holding drinks, cameras, etc.
- The jeep tour in Wadi Rum lasts for 4 hours and will be in old 4×4 cars without air conditioning.
- Excursions in Wadi Rum other than those mentioned in the itinerary can be arranged, but will cost extra.
- If you choose to stay in hotel rather than the camp site in Wadi Rum, you will be transferred to a hotel in Petra after your visit to Wadi Rum.
- Wander Trace Tours have the right to to use the hotels mentioned in the itinerary or similar.
- Any services or excursions included in the itinerary that you do not use are not refundable.
It is customary in Jordan to express satisfaction and gratitude for good service by giving a tip. A tip is much appreciated by guides, drivers, cleaning staff, etc., but tipping is not obligatory and the amount is up to the tipper’s discretion.
[/tab] [tab]Please select a valid form[/tab] [/tabcontent] [/tabs]
Tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Eilat
This 3-day tour explores the beautiful desert of Wadi Rum and the ancient city of Petra with a pick-up and drop-off at the Aqaba border.
Tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Eilat or Aqaba enjoy the beauty of Petra and wadi rum
by traveling with a local Bedouin who know the place very well