Prices are quoted in US dollars per person.
|No. of people||3* Hotel||4* Hotel||5* Hotel|
- Assistance with visas at the airport
- All transfers by air-conditioned bus with English-speaking driver
- Bed and breakfast hotels (sharing a double room)
- Entrance tickets to sites mentioned in the itinerary
- 2-hour jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Wadi Rum campsite (sharing a double room)
- English guide in Petra for 3 hours
- Lunch at the Dead Sea
- Short horse ride in Petra
- Jordanian taxes
- Travel insurance
- Lunches and dinners other than those mentioned in the itnerary
- Additional excursions
- Private expenses
- Any items not mentioned above
Prices are quoted in US dollars per person and are valid until September 2014.
Prices for Children
- Children under 2 are free of charge.
- Children aged from 2 to 5 pay 25% of the adult price.
- Children aged from 6 to 11 pay 50% of the adult price.
- Children 12 and over pay the full adult price.
Reservations should be made as far in advance as possible so we can make the appropriate arrangements.
The booking will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 25%, or, during the Christmas and New Year holidays, a deposit of 50%. This deposit is part of your final payment. Deposits can only be made by wire transfer or through Western Union.
Jordan Entry Visas
To enter Jordan, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your scheduled departure date. Visas can be obtained in advance from the Jordanian Consulate in your country of origin, or upon arrival at a Jordanian airport for USD 30. Please check for any special conditions attaching to your nationality beforehand.
It is customary in Jordan to express satisfaction and gratitude for good service by giving a tip. A tip is much appreciated by guides, drivers, cleaning staff, etc., but tipping is not obligatory and the amount given is up to the tipper’s discretion.
Aqaba Beach Holiday: Relax on the shores of the Red Sea and explore Jordan’s main attractions with optional tours based in Aqaba.