Tour to Wadi Hasa
Tour High Lights
price is quoted in US Dollars per person
|price unit||150 us dollars|
- Meet and assist
- visa to jordan
- All transfer by modren vichel
- English guideon the first day
- assist in departure
- Travel insurance
- Tickets of wadi hesa (7 us per person )
- Camping equipment’s (sleeping pages mats etc )
- Departure Jordanian tax
- Any items not mention above
One Meet and assist on the South Border Aqaba, then transfer to top of Wadi Hasa where you will start the walk through the top of the wadi, You this feeling takes you to a legendary world full of hanging gardens sprouting everywhere. As long as you walk, you will find that the walls of the canyon are getting closer and closer. You will spend the night near the wadi
Day Two :
Early in the morning, we will start canoeing in Wadi Hasa which is sports magnificent hanging gardens, narrow gorges and hot springs. Its upper reaches are carved into white limestone, creating a playground of giant boulders. A dramatic change of scenery is displayed along its lower course, where the Wadi cuts a spectacular canyon in red sand stone. The drainage basin of Wadi Hasa extended over 3,200 sq. km, far bigger than most of the Wadis in Moab or Edom and second only to Wadi Mujip. Its discharge is about 20 million cubic m per hottest spring is about 54 C Arare tropical tree (Dalbergia sisoo) not known elsewhere in Jordan grows in its bed. There three trails, we will take Wadi Hasa, lower canyon, the route is one way. 550 m descent (950 m descent including the walk along the dirt at the end of the day we will camp in the wadi
Continue trekking through the canyon then take the bus at the bottom of the wadi where we will meet the bus again and then transfer to the border
- Booking is made by direct bookings to Wander Trace Tours at Info@wandertracetours.com (mobile 962 079690-4646, of all required information.
- We highly recommend that people who wish to book the tour have no prior injury that will hinder them from walking great distances.
- First Aid Kit is recommended.
- This is a fixed destination, and upon booking the tour we cannot change the program once the tour starts.
- No refund for ungodly circumstances.
- Upon booking this tour means that the traveler has agreed to the follow terms stated above.
- For a private tour please contact us at the above information given.
- Any traveler that wants to extend their stay can contact us before the tour starts.
To book this tour we require the following information
1. Full Name.
2. Passport Number.
3. Date of issue.
4. Date of expire.
5. Date of Birth.
Wander Trace Tours design a private, canyon in Jordan , independent customized tours of Jordan, holy land and Petra which are tailor-made exactly to your Jordan trip specifications. Our tours can originate from Egypt, Israel, Aqaba or Amman, to allow you to discover Jordan’s amazing
sites,including Petra, wadi rum, dead sea ,and much more